Business Title：IT Operations Specialist
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？注册
Reports to：IT Operations Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The IT Operations Specialist’s primary duties and responsibilities pertain to all aspects of support for client services, including but not limited to:
• Providing day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal client systems software and hardware.
• Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop and laptop systems, workstations, servers, telephony, and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
• Maintaining passwords, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment and related client services and resources.
• Communicating highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Recommending and assisting with the procurement of hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions upgrades.
• Conducting training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
• Participation in the development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
• Documentation and tracking of IT assets, services and infrastructure.
• Working in conjunction with third-party professional services and outsourcing functions.
• Providing client-focused support for externally contracted workers and services.
• Requires an Associate’s degree in an IT-related discipline and a minimum of 1 year of help desk and client systems support; or 2 - 4 years of equivalent IT work experience.
• Must demonstrate a strong understanding of PC hardware and software, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
• Must demonstrate a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, including installation via imaging technologies, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
• Have a good understanding of Ethernet networks and client systems connectivity.
• Experience installing, supporting, and troubleshooting Linux operating systems a plus.
• Experience with VMware virtualization technologies a plus.
Contact us: Please Send your CV to the address: Intern.HR@Spirent.com